Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Kenneth Rau: Victim of Legislative Crime

Big Pharm Public Health/Liberty Subversion

Kenneth Rau, the first person to be kidnapped (arrested) and extorted (prosecuted) for possessing the herb Salvia needs lawyers to challenge these laws of criminal mercantilism.

An honest/ethical U.S. Federal Attorney General would launch a criminal investigation of these "legislative" bodies that are subverting freedom of medicine and diet.
He also tried salvia as a cure for depression. "I have some childhood issues to deal with. They had me on Paxil," he said. "They want you to take their pharmaceuticals, but if you want to take an herbal remedy, they want to throw you in prison. Are they going to save me from myself by throwing me in prison for years?"

http://freedomofmedicineanddiet.blogspot.com/2008/04/criminal-apostate-north-dakota-1st.html

No comments: